That’s right! We’re kicking off the 2019 growing season with discounts, delicious snacks, kid’s activities (including a colour change art project with cabbage), and celebration of our collaboration and partnership with Hope House!
Here’s how it’ll all go down on Feb 26th at Hope House:
- 6:30pm: Introduction and Update to Ignatius Farm
- 6:45pm: Introduction and Update to Hope House
- 7:00pm: Guided Tour of Hope House
- 7:15pm: CSA Share and Community Garden Registrations (with discounts!)
- 6:30pm-8:30pm: Kid’s Activities, Refreshments
This is a free event and registration is not required.
Amy Bumbacco @ farmeducation(at)ignatiusguelph.ca / 519-824-1250 ext 244