- This event has passed.
New Farmer Training Program – Term 1
April 19 @ 7:00 pm - April 27 @ 8:00 pm
Registration for Term 1 is OPEN! Sign up here.
Here’s the line-up for Term 1:
- Full term participants meet up: 7:00pm – 8:00pm, on Zoom.
- Introduction to Organic Growing: 9:30am – 11:00 am
- Botany for Farmers and Gardeners: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- The Language of Ecological Agriculture Part 1: 9:30am – 11:00am
- The Language of Ecological Agriculture Part 2: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Identifying and Controlling Pests and Disease: 9:30am – 11:00am
- Farm Workers Rights and Responsibilities: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Soil Health: 9:30am – 11:00am
- Intro to Indoor Growing: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Full term participant debrief meet up: 7:00pm – 8:00pm, on Zoom.
More information on the program: efao.ca/Ignatius-new-farmer-training