Registration for Term 3 is OPEN! Sign up here.
Register for the whole term or choose individual events (registration will open for individual events 4 weeks prior to the event).
NEW! Sign up as an individual, or register your farm team or household of up to 5 people! This option is only available for full term registrations.
VENUE: Online. All events are recorded to allow participants to watch on their own time. Recordings will be made available within 48 hours of the event.
Here’s the line-up for Term 3:
- August 11: Virtual Field Day: Fair Fields Farm, 2:30-3:30
- August 16: Keeping Bees
- August 18: Virtual Field Day: Cavaleiro Farm
- August 23: Farm Task Focus: Bagging Greens
- August 25: Virtual Field Day: Joyfully Organic Farm
- August 30: Orchard Care
- September 1: Growing Herbs and Teas
- September 15: Virtual Field Day: Earth Haven Biodynamic Farm
- September 20: Preserving the Harvest
- September 22: Farm Task Focus: Compost Teas
- September 27: Intro to Permaculture
- September 29: Virtual Field Day: Conscious Kitchen
- October 6: Virtual Field Day: Sundance Harvest Farm
- October 18: Seed Saving
- October 20: Virtual Field Day TBA
- October 25: Vegetable Crop Planning
- October 27: Virtual Field Day TBA
Prices will increase after August 2.