New Farmer Training Program – Term 4
November 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - November 17, 2022 @ 8:00 pm| $200 – $900
Registration for Term 4 is OPEN! Sign up here.
Term 4 focuses on entrepreneurship training for starting a farm business.
Register for the whole term or choose individual events (registration will open for individual events 4 weeks prior to the event).
NEW! Sign up as an individual, or register your farm team or household of up to 5 people! This option is only available for full term registrations.
VENUE: Online. All events are recorded to allow participants to watch on their own time. Recordings will be made available within 48 hours of the event.
Here’s the line-up for Term 3:
- November 1: Holistic Farm Design, 2:30-3:30pm
- November 2: Beyond Land Acknowledgements, 2:30-4:00pm
- November 3: Planning for Production, 2:30-3:30
- November 4: What is a Co-op? 2:30-4:00pm
- November 8: Marketing and Distribution, 2:30-3:30pm
- November 9: Finances and Budgets, 2:30-4:00pm
- November 10: Meeting Small Business Requirements on the Farm, 2:30-4:00pm
- November 11: Innovative Models of Land Access, 2:30-3:30
- November 12: Cultivating Best Practices: An Introduction to Human Resources for Small-scale Farm Operations, 2:30-4:00pm
- November 15: Tools and Methods for Successful Recordkeeping, 2:30-4:00pm
- November 16: Assembling your Business Plan, 2:30-4:00pm
- November 17: Financing Your Farm, 2:30-3:30pm
Prices will increase after October 25.