A Weekend Retreat
Half a century after Rachel Carson published the book that in many ways gave birth to the ecological movement in North America, the spring grows more silent with each passing year due to biodiversity loss, climate change, war, and desolating apathy. Convinced of the unseen power of prayer, loving kindness, communal intention and shared concern, we’ll gather rhythmically over the weekend in contemplation for the wellbeing of the Earth. In simplicity and silence, retreatants from all faiths and none will sit quietly together to stir up compassion for air, water, earth and life. Through some small group work, we’ll expand that personal compassion to a collective level.
- silent retreat with facilitated group sharing
- limited individual spiritual direction available
- multi-faith perspective
Facilitated by Greg Kennedy
- $325 – Ensuite Room – private single bedroom with 3-piece washroom, desk and chair
- $299 – Standard Room – private single bedroom with sink, desk and chair
- $195 – Commuter – a private room is not included with these fees
Room availability will show in the form’s options below. If all room options are at capacity (FULL), only then the Waiting List option will show…please do fill out the application form to get on the Waiting List! Any questions, contact the Registrar’s office at 519-824-1250 ext. 266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.