Scroll down for application. First step is to choose the style of room (subject to availability).
Facilitated by Greg Kennedy with Lisa Conroy & Chris MacLeod of Ignatius Farm
From the Catholic Eucharist to the sacred prasad placed by devote Hindus on the altars of their temples, food and faith have always gone hand in hand throughout cultures and creeds.
In a world scourged by exploitative agriculture, we must reclaim the sense of the holy even in our daily bread, so as to grow, eat and thrive better with the Earth.
This eight-day retreat will take full advantage of Ignatius Jesuit Centre’s special blessings:
- it’s huge, working certified organic farm;
- it’s spiritual tradition of seeking God in the simplest of everyday things;
- it’s renowned Loyola House kitchen.
Providing opportunities to lend a hand on the farm, learn recipes in cooking classes from Loyola House chefs, and reflect on the spirituality of food through talks and films, the Soil to Soul retreat will feed retreatants in body, mind and spirit.
Some spiritual direction will be available.
Renovations to the accommodation wing included new flooring, countertops and beds. We created 20 ensuites and the shared washrooms have been upgraded.
- $910 – Ensuite Room (FULL) – private single bedroom with 3-piece washroom, desk and chair
- $830 – Standard Room (Limited space) – private single bedroom with sink, desk and chair
- $560 – Commuter – private bedrooms are not included in fee