Inter-Spirituality and Comparative Mysticism
- Dr. Greg Kennedy SJ*, Loyola House, Ignatius Jesuit Centre, Guelph, – Jesuit Ignatian approaches.
- Norman Feldman*, co-founder and retired Guiding Teacher of True North Insight Meditation Centre – Buddhist approaches.
Treat yourself to an opportunity to develop some key tools and practices towards better self-knowledge and ways to better discern your life’s purpose or calling. In this retreat, our speakers and spiritual directors will be exploring these questions from the perspectives of the Jesuit Ignatian tradition as well as the Buddhist tradition. This is an online retreat during which you will be able to access live interactive sessions led by the speakers as well as sign up for one-on-one spiritual direction or in-depth discussion.
The retreat and one-on-one sessions will all be hosted on the online Zoom platform. Times listed are in EST.
You are strongly encouraged to participate in the introductory session held on May 8 (11am-2pm EST). Read about this session here.
Please note that space is limited so register early. Deadline to register is May 6.
* Biographies of speakers and facilitators for this multi-faith retreat series can be found here
Do consider signing up for the other retreats in this Multi-faith series! Fees are discounted when signing up for more than one! The retreat title is also the link:
- May 22-23 – Hinduism, Meditative Inquiry, and Muslim Sufi traditions
- June 12-13 – Indigenous, Jewish Kabbalah, and Lutheran traditions
- July 10-11 – Ancient Egyptian thought and Zoroastrianism