The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by the Ignatius Jesuit Centre and its affiliates, or wherein produced by associated contributors is included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- Text content: for which the copyright is held by Ignatius Jesuit Centre and its affiliates so noted may be used for personal or non–profit use subject only to the requirement to give due credit (see note below).
- Text content for which the copyright is held by Ignatius Jesuit Centre and its affiliates may not be used for non-personal or commercial use without express written permission which may be obtained from the Director of Operations or so assigned Board Members. Such use is further subject to due crediting (see note below) and a discretionary donation may be encouraged to cover the costs of producing the original materials.
- Whenever text content for which the copyright is held by Ignatius Jesuit Centre and its affiliates is used on a website, it is an additional requirement to add a hyperlink to the originating source under the www.ignatiusguelph.ca domain upon first mention of the Ignatius Jesuit Centre.
- Use of all other texts is subject to the express permission in writing of the rights holder(s).
- All Photographs, Maps, Illustrations and other images featured on this site are subject to copyright and must not be reproduced without permission. Enquiries regarding the use of images may be addressed to our webmaster.
- Distribution of website materials in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law and, accordingly, persons who access it are required to inform themselves of and to comply with any such restrictions.
Credits/Advice Regarding Use
Any reproduction in full or part of content for which the copyright is held by the Ignatius Jesuit Centre and must as a strict minimum be credited as follows: “(title/description/author as applicable), (date), Ignatius Jesuit Centre. All Rights Reserved.”
Please do not hesitate to seek detailed advice/assistance regarding use and crediting of materials featured on this site through our Webmaster.
Every effort is made through a process of ongoing research and review to ensure that the information and data contained in ignatiusguelph.ca materials is topical and accurate.
Similarly, where information is obtained from third parties, Ignatius Jesuit Centre uses its best endeavors to ensure that the sources and information are both authoritative and reliable.
Notwithstanding, users are advised to verify the accuracy of all and any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind and the Ignatius Jesuit Centre and its affiliates cannot accept any liability, direct or indirect, arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability. In particular, no part of the site should be construed to imply any express undertakings, views, endorsements, financial and/or other commitments, policies or offers on the part of Ignatius Jesuit Centre, its servants or agents or any other party cited.
Third Party Sources and Acknowledgement
In keeping with Ignatius Jesuit Centre’s participatory and networking approach, this website draws on internal and external expertise and source materials. The use of these to provide authoritative perspective does not necessarily imply that the views expressed reflect those of the Ignatius Jesuit Centre.
Again in keeping with firm policy, external sources are referenced as far as practical and appropriate. We apologize for any oversights in this respect and would be grateful to be advised so that the relevant source may be properly acknowledged, and the site duly corrected and updated, with the least possible delay.
Links on this web site may direct users to other websites. Whilst carefully selected and believed in good faith to be reliable, these links are provided solely for your potential interest and convenience. The operation and content of such third party websites is beyond our control and the Ignatius Jesuit Centre does not necessarily endorse, and cannot accept in any manner whatsoever any responsibility for, the content or other material that may be contained on such web sites, the use of such websites, or any products or services advertised on or sold through any such web sites. The Ignatius Jesuit Centre will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages whatsoever, direct or indirect, resulting from any use of this website and/or any third party web site linked to this web site, whether or not it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Ignatius Jesuit Centre of Guelph subscribes to the view that users have a fundamental right to privacy on the web and strives to ensure a secure and discreet on-line environment for users of its web site.
This policy applies to all the pages hosted on www.ignatiusguelph.ca but, for reasons introduced in the previous section, cannot be extended to pages hosted by other organizations to which it may link and whose privacy policies may differ.
In order to protect your privacy, the Ignatius Jesuit Centre of Guelph seeks at all times to comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act: legislation that ensures appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information. Notwithstanding, the internet is not a totally secure medium and users through their use of this site implicitly acknowledge and agree that the Ignatius Jesuit Centre shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent that the Ignatius Jesuit Centre and its affiliates is required to accept such responsibility by the Act.