Comes in two sizes: regular (feeds family of 4-6) or small (feeds family of 2-4).
Share crops include:
- Early Summer – Strawberries, lettuce, broccoli, spinach, radishes, green onions, Asian greens, salad turnips, peas, garlic scapes, cucumbers, zucchini, beets, beans, mixed greens, fresh herbs
- Mid Summer – Beans, tomatoes, carrots, beets, cucumber, eggplant, squash, peppers, cabbage, mixed greens, lettuce, kale, chard, fresh herbs
- Late Summer – Tomatoes, garlic, peppers, carrots, cabbage, squash, mixed greens, fresh herbs, potatoes, leeks, winter squash, beets, onions, celery
- Fall – Pumpkins, broccoli, fresh greens, winter squashes, potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots, beets, parsnips, leeks, full turnips, storage radishes, kohlrabi
Read up on Our Farm Ethic here. Read more about how the CSA works here.
Farm & Neighbourhood Drop Sites:
Summer – June 20-October 6 (16 weeks)
Fall – October 17-December 15 (5 pick-ups, every two weeks)*
* Note, if you’ve selected the “St. George’s Park ” or “Junction neighbourhood” for summer share pick-up, you will select a different Fall share pick-up location as fully outdoor pick-up areas are not included for the Fall share segment.