Comes in two sizes: regular (feeds family of 4-6) or small (feeds family of 2-4).
Share crops include:
- Early Summer – Strawberries, lettuce, broccoli, spinach, radishes, green onions, Asian greens, salad turnips, peas, garlic scapes, cucumbers, zucchini, beets, beans, mixed greens, fresh herbs
- Mid Summer – Beans, tomatoes, carrots, beets, cucumber, eggplant, squash, peppers, cabbage, mixed greens, lettuce, kale, chard, fresh herbs
- Late Summer – Tomatoes, garlic, peppers, carrots, cabbage, squash, mixed greens, fresh herbs, potatoes, leeks, winter squash, beets, onions, celery
- Fall – Pumpkins, broccoli, fresh greens, winter squashes, potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots, beets, parsnips, leeks, full turnips, storage radishes, kohlrabi
New for 2022: The Late and Traditional Summer Shares finish the week preceding Thanksgiving. The Fall Share starts two weeks later and replaces the former Winter Share. The Fall Share will continue with Tuesday and Friday CSA pickups, every second week, and conclude mid-December.
Farm & Neighbourhood Drop Sites:
Summer – June 21-October 7 (16 weeks)
Fall – October 18-December 16 (5 pick-ups, every two weeks)*
* Note, if you’ve selected the “St. George’s Park ” or “Junction neighbourhood” for summer share pick-up, you will select a different Fall share pick-up location as fully outdoor pick-up areas are not included for the Fall share segment.