Comes in two sizes: regular (feeds family of 4-6) or small (feeds family of 2-4).
Share crops include:
- Early Summer – Strawberries, lettuce, broccoli, spinach, radishes, green onions, Asian greens, salad turnips, peas, garlic scapes, cucumbers, zucchini, beets, beans, mixed greens, fresh herbs
- Mid Summer – Beans, tomatoes, carrots, beets, cucumber, eggplant, squash, peppers, cabbage, mixed greens, lettuce, kale, chard, fresh herbs
- Late Summer – Tomatoes, garlic, peppers, carrots, cabbage, squash, mixed greens, fresh herbs, potatoes, leeks, winter squash, beets, onions, celery
- Fall – Pumpkins, broccoli, fresh greens, winter squashes, potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots, beets, parsnips, leeks, full turnips, storage radishes, kohlrabi
Farm & Neighbourhood Drop Sites:
Summer – June 18-October 11 (17 weeks)
Fall – October 21-December 6 (4 pick-ups, every two weeks)*
* Note, if you’ve selected the “St. George’s Park ” , “Junction neighbourhood” or “Brock Road Nursery” for summer share pick-up, you will select a different Fall share pick-up location as fully outdoor pick-up areas are not included for the Fall share segment.