Land Acknowledgement: We commit to deep truth, healing and compassion in the work towards reconciliation; acknowledge these lands of the Anishinaabe, the Attawandaron, the Haudenosaunee; recognize the contributions and continuing presence of all First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples in our community and across Turtle Island; honour and respect the land, the water, the plants, the animals, the ancestors and the four directions; continue in deep gratitude for this sacred land. ~ Fall 2023
Ignatius Jesuit Centre cultivates spiritual growth and ecological engagement.
A world of peace, connecting all people to God and to Creation.
Rooted in the Catholic Christian tradition and building on the history of the Jesuit community in the Guelph area, we value:
- all creation
- unity in diversity
- ecological sustainability
- interfaith connections
- social justice
- the spiritual journey
We are dedicated to providing programs that:
- Foster an ecological way of life, for the healing of the world.
- Nurture a deeper spirituality in people, leading to inner freedom.
- Promote the production of local sustainable food.
- Provide a welcoming space for individual and communal discernment, and education.