The Ignatius Jesuit Centre is a place of peace that welcomes a global community of people who seek to integrate their inner and outer life with God and with all Creation.
We promote right relationships with God, with each other and with Creation, especially through spiritual development in the tradition of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola and through deep engagement with this land.
Rooted in the Catholic Christian tradition and building on the history of the Jesuit community in the Guelph area, we value:
- all creation
- unity in diversity
- ecological sustainability
- interfaith connections
- social justice
- the spiritual journey
We are dedicated to providing programs that:
- Foster an ecological way of life, for the healing of the world.
- Nurture a deeper spirituality in people, leading to inner freedom.
- Promote the production of local sustainable food.
- Provide a welcoming space for individual and communal discernment, and education.