Ignatius Farm vegetables are locally available through:
- Ignatius Farm CSA shares at the farm and other locations
- Milton Farmers Market and other farm markets
- Seasonal Crop Sales – one-off purchasing available as crop is available – now available through our online store!
- U-pick Strawberries & Berry purchasing – available in late June to early July – U-pick times are posted on social media and in newsletter based on availability; if there is a huge crop, orders can be made through the online store.
- By order for local restaurants and caterers
Get the inside scoop! Ignatius Farm CSA members and Community Gardeners automatically receive our Farm Newsletter and are the first to know when CSA shares, garden plots, seasonal crop ordering and u-pick berries are available. We also post this information on our social media.
Facebook link here; Instagram link here
Not an Ignatius Farm CSA member or community gardener? Sign up for the Ignatius Farm e-newsletter here!
Training, Workshops & Community Events
- Ignatius Farm Internships & New Farmer Training program link here
- Seasonal Workshops available on a sliding scale – register online
- Seasonal Community Events and Field Days – this will show up in our Farm & Food Events webpage here
Ignatius Farm has produced three books based on our work growing food and training interns in Organic Agriculture. These are now available for free download.
Nurturing New Farmers: A Practical Guide to Hosting Interns and Mentoring the Next Generation of Farmers
This is an excellent guidebook for those who want to offer internships on their farm.
Oh, to Grow: An Education Primer for New Farmers
We provide a copy of this to our interns every year and to many interns throughout the CRAFT Ontario network of farms with interns. An introduction to organic agriculture.
Good Food Ideas: From the Folks at the Ignatius Farm CSA
A cookbook full of delicious and simple recipes from our CSA members and farm interns.