Thanks for your interest! Our volunteer needs are always changing. We will do our best to connect you with an area of interest. Please note that during the winter months only indoor positions are available.
We are excited to offer these positions in the future:
- farm worker to assist the farm team in producing excellent quality organic vegetables.
- kitchen help to assist the cooks in food prep tasks, dish washing, cleaning & restocking dining room
- housekeeping help to help maintain a welcoming, clean & hospitable environment within Loyola House
- receptionist to cover the front desk
- trail volunteer to aid in trail & trail feature maintenance, as well as improvements of the Centre’s hiking & ski trails
- gardener to aid in care of formal gardens and flower beds
- ecological restoration assistant to assist the Old-Growth Forest project coordinator with restoration work
The Ignatius Jesuit Centre (IJC) aspires to be an equitable and inclusive place where a diversity of life experiences, identities and perspectives work together. IJC encourages applicants from all walks of life. We apply an anti-oppression framework to our work and have a zero tolerance policy for discrimination and harassment.