Currently we are looking for the following volunteer positions:
- The Board of Directors of IJC is seeking skilled, enthusiastic and committed members who want to assist and direct IJC in fulfilling its mission and achieving its vision. The time commitment of a Board member is 3-5 hours monthly for Board meetings (none in July & August), select event participation, and involvement in Board committee work. Read here for more information and to apply.
- kitchen help to assist the cooks in food prep tasks, dish washing, cleaning & restocking dining room
- receptionist to cover the front desk
- trail volunteer to aid in trail & trail feature maintenance, as well as improvements of the Centre’s hiking & ski trails
- gardener to aid in care of formal gardens and flower beds
- ecological restoration assistant to assist the Old-Growth Forest project coordinator with restoration work