We always enjoy volunteers on the farm! Farm volunteer options include:
- Volunteers with specific skills and tasks, e.g. administration support, mechanical operations, construction projects
- Working Share volunteers – those who volunteer with the farm regularly in exchange for a CSA share or a community garden plot. Click here to read about this opportunity.
- Occasional field volunteer for individuals or groups
Contact us about volunteering at 519.824.1250 ext 244 or send an email.
Get more information about internships, the most immersive way to experience the farm.
Find out about upcoming Farm Events. Throughout the growing season, we have Saturday volunteering opportunities.
Share the Abundance
Consider providing a farm opportunity for someone else or donating directly to the Farm. The farm directs donations to four areas:
- Every $40 covers a weekly large share of produce that we can direct towards a local family or service agency.
- Our farm offers one of the best internships in Organic Agriculture with structured educational programming in the province. Intern sponsorships provide resources and programming, for interns which, in addition to stipends and housing, cost the farm $32K annually. Any donation is a great way to support the need for new ecological farmers and their advocates.
Community Garden Plot sponsorships
- Every $45 covers a 100 sq.ft. plot that can be provided for free to a local family, individual or service agency.
Farm Resilience Fund
- This fund goes towards capital projects and farm infrastructure, helping us to be more resilient to climate change, and ensuring long-term financial success of the farm. Farms typically are able to balance annual income and expenses, but capital investment requires alternate ways of addressing farm and community economics.
The Farm is part of the Ignatius Jesuit Centre, a registered charity which will provide you with a donation receipt for tax purposes. Charitable Number 1 1896 6373 RR0001.