WINTER MAINTENANCE WORKER – WEEKENDS ONLY
- Job Type – Part-Time (minimum 12 hours/weekend)
- Deadline – October 26, 2020
- Start Date – December 1, 2020
- Pay – $16.00/hr
Submit resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IJC Winter Maintenance Worker is responsible for the general snow plowing, sand and ice maintenance of IJC roads and the exterior walkways, exterior stairs and building entrances of Loyola House, the Farm Workshop and St Brigid’s Villa from 4pm Friday to 6pm Sunday every weekend, including holidays.
• Snow and ice removal of all IJC roads
• Shovel walkways and stairs
• Use loader for filling sander to treat walkways and roads
• Inspect maintenance areas daily and/or as required
• Re-stock ice melt supplies at the entrances
Licenses and Requirements
• Valid Driver’s License
• Able to safely lift 50lbs
• Able to work well independently and as part of a team
• Adapts a continuous learning approach to all activities
• WHMIS Training and Health & Safety an asset
We thank all applicants in advance; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.