Farm Associates (3 positions)
- Job Type – Contract – Spring to August 31 or November 30, 2019; 40 hours per week average
- Deadline – Monday, April 8, 2019 – early application is encouraged
- Start Dates – April 15 or May 1, 2019
- Contact officecoordinator(a)ignatiusguelph.ca with cover letter and resume
Are you passionate, imaginative and ecologically-minded? Help us build the Ignatius Farm vision of developing local food systems, innovative crop production, eco-spirituality, community shared agriculture, and education programs!
The Farm Associates lead farm teach members to grow, harvest, and distribute quality organic vegetables and berries.
There is funding eligibility requirements, please be sure to read the job description here.
Ignatius Farm Internship
- Full-Season Contract: April 15-November 15, 2019
- Summer Contract: April 15-August 30, 2019
- Deadline: February 4, 2019
- Contact officecoordinator(at)ignatiusguelph.ca with cover letter and resume
The Ignatius Farm Internship combines weekly education curriculum with hands-on field work to develop your skills and understanding as a farm worker, and the basis of your work in ecological agriculture or food system advocacy.
Be sure to read both the Internship’s education/job description here, as well as the 2019 Ignatius Farm Internship information package,